- Waterproof IP67 rating and state-of-the-art 500AMP solenoid valve.Equipped with the latest generation of wireless remote for all the latest x-bull winches
- Please confirm the fit of mounting plate before purchase: outline size :(length X width X height) 20.8"X 6.5" X 8.6", mounting bolt type :10.00 ± 0.015" × 4.50 ± 0.010".Synthetic rope :3/8’’ x 78 ft
- Heavy duty sealed contactor with positive load control for power input and output.Powerful motor and three-stage planetary gear system provide faster linear speed and lower ampere traction under load.High efficiency - 25.3 feet per minute for no load and 7 feet per minute for full load
- Standard working winch, one synthetic wire, 10000 LBS capacity;Ideal for two-door jeeps and light suvs for daily pull.Suitable for all kinds of harsh environment
- X-bull, all winches come with lifetime technical support and a one-year limited warranty.If there is any issue during the purchase, please feel free to contact us, we will provide professional and timely service
Three-stage Planetary Gear System Power In & Power Out Motor for Positive Load Control Automatic Load-Holding Braker for Maximum Safely High Tensile Synthetic Cable Free Spooling Clutch for Fast Wire Rope Payout Heavy Duty Sealed Contactor Wire/Wireless Remote Control Model for Easy Operation Alloy Hawse Fairlead
Advantages of Dyneema rope:
The weight of the Dyneema rope is 1/10 of the weight of the steel rope, which reduces the weight of the winch by about 20 pounds.
The strength of the Dyneema rope is 10 times that of the steel rope.
Dyneema rope has good resistance to bending fatigue, abrasion resistance, weather resistance, UV protection and chemical resistance. Dyneema rope is safer than steel，when the rope breaks.