1. Sturdy Frame: The bar chairs have a sturdy metal frame and leather seats, each of which can carry 267 lbs. Besides, their V shape stitching are able to provide a stylish and firm shape.
2. Anti-scratch Protector: There are plastic protectors under the bar chair, which can effectively prevent scratches from rubbing the metal legs against the ground when moving the bar chair.
3. Comfortable Seating: The bar stools are made of High-quality leather, filled with firm foam sponge, can easily be wiped with wet towel. Its ergonomic-designed backrest and footrest can provide more support for your body while sitting, making it relaxing and safe at the same time.
4. Retro Style: This vintage leather bar stools combined of antique color and modern design can match any decoration or style, are great for dining room, kitchen, living room, entertainment area, rest area, restaurant, office, exhibition, coffee house and so on.
5. Easy to Assemble: Some assembly is required for this Set of Bar stools. This set includes an easy-to-follow instruction manual and all hardware kits and instruction are included. This comes as a Set of two. It would cost no more than 30 mins for you to assemble both of them.
6. Overall dimensions: 18"L x 21.6"W x 39"H. Seat dimensions: 16.5"W x 12.5"D. Seat height: 30.5"H.
1.Real Product’s Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor’s display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.
Dimensions & Weight:
|Product Dimensions & Weight
18"L x 21.6"W x 39"H, 24.6 LBS
|Package Dimensions & Weight
33.9"L x 22.5"W x 10.6"H, 29.7 LBS
||16.5"W x 12.5"D
Leather and firm foam sponge seat
seat: 1.3"（including wooden frame, foam and leather）
leg: 15 mm
|Additional Tools Required
||All tools included
|Care & Maintance
1.Care should be taken when placing hot items directly on the table. Use a trivet or surface pad when serving heated dishes.
2.Liquids should be immediately blotted with a damp cloth. Do not use surface cleaners that could remove the finish.
3.Hardware may loosen over time; periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.