- If you are a squat or dead-lift exercise enthusiast, our Chrome Olympic Hex Bar provides a product that can help you complete these exercises better.
- This product conforms to the Olympic barbell standard, but when you place yourself in the middle of the hexagonal frame, you will find that the upwardly convex handle makes you don't have to squat down to grasp it like other ordinary barbells, just slightly squat - This means that the risk of back strain and discomfort will be greatly reduced.
- The professional grip design allows you to hold firmly even under the challenge of the maximum lifting weight, and your leg muscles will get the ideal shape faster.
- The sidebar space is up to 10.2 inches, allowing you to add more counterweights and continue to challenge new personal records.
- This standard Olympic hex barbell bar allows you to control your weightlifting exercise with a more comfortable posture and force. While focusing on shaping the target muscle group, significantly reduces the risk of injury. Perfect for squats, lunge, dead-lifts, shrugs, and power pulls.
- The solid dual handle and hexagonal frame design help your weight remain in the center when challenging your new weightlifting records so that you can use a more comfortable posture to carry on your workout instead of tightly fitting the barbell to your waist.
- Made of sturdy chrome-plated steel, the chrome surface has a sweat-proof function so that this barbell rod will remain bright and brand new after long-term heavy-duty, making the exercise more enjoyable.
- Knurled handles can improve the solid grip and added comfort while lifting. Raised positioning allows for easier ground pickup, reducing strain on your hands and back so you can lift heavier and longer.
- Bar Length: 56" - Weight: 50 lbs - Weight capacity: 800 lbs